Verde Ranch RV Resort is rapidly a company on the move and we invite smart, talented and driven individuals to be part of our growing team.
We are currently seeking an experienced Maintenance/Grounds Manager for our 2 area properties located in Camp Verde, Arizona. The Maintenance/Grounds Manager will oversee the entire maintenance and grounds operation for the company’s RV Resort and RV Storage Facility.
- Manage and supervise all maintenance personnel in coordination with property managers.
- Oversee team member selection, training, scheduling, and development.
- Ensure all team members comply with company policies, federal, state, and local agencies.
- Coordinate with Verde Ranch RV Resort General Manager and Verde Ranch RV Storage Manager on property service requests and personnel scheduling.
- Develop, implement, and update policies and procedures related to preventive maintenance.
- Oversee that safety meetings and trainings are being conducted and MSDS binders are being maintained.
- Develop, implement, and monitor maintenance operational budget in coordination with the RV Resort General Manager, Community Business Manager and RV Storage Manager.
- Monitor monthly operating budgets, department inventory, and complete supply orders.
- Oversee that safety equipment, including but not limited to, fire extinguishers, AEDs, emergency call buttons, and alarm system are being inspected and maintained to standards and regulations.
- Review vendor bids and estimates while providing vendor recommendations to management for hire.
- Coordinate and manage regular inspections of grounds, facilities, pools, rental units, infrastructure, and river frontage.
- Ensure proper maintenance, repairs, logs, work orders and inventory sheets for property buildings, rental units, company vehicles, and equipment are accurate and complete.
- Emergency after hours on call support.
- Prioritize, manage and delegate property work order requests while facilitating tracking on the type and frequency of requests.
- Coordinate and assist in minor utility and emergency repairs.
- Manage and Coordinate vendor requests, vendor work orders, vendor repairs and service calls.
- Monitor and enforce property rules and standards.
- Manage and coordinate landscaping issues such as but not limited to weed control, river frontage, planters, plants, and irrigation systems.
- Oversee regulatory reporting and maintenance of pool facilities.
- Oversee and manage propane fill station and propane tanks for RV resort’s rental units and other property amenities.
- Oversee and assist in weekly staff work schedules within budgeted labor guidelines to ensure maximum productivity and revenue while maintaining service standards and quality.
- Prepare monthly maintenance and grounds operational reports to assist in mitigating future risk.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 4+ years of general maintenance and grounds experience, preferably in RV/mobile and/or commercial property.
- 4+ years of supervisory experience, preferably in a customer service industry or hospitality industry.
- 1+ year of residential and/commercial building experience.
- Inspect and approve team’s work performance.
- Proficient in pool maintenance, grounds, construction, plumbing, electrical, and mechanical repairs.
- Basic computer proficiency including email, internet, and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Customer focused team leader who motivates and trains staff.
- Flexibility to respond to CRR’s property needs during non-business hours.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Driver’s License and the ability to drive golf cart and/or community owned truck
- High School Diploma or GED
- Certified Pool Operator (CPO) or similar
- Commercial and/or Residential Building Certification
- OSHA and Safety Training knowledge
Compensation and Benefits:
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and extensive benefits package including:
- Paid holidays
- 3 weeks annual PTO – accrued
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401K match
Plus, they work to maintain the best possible environment for their employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. They strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.