Top 10 in America! Verde Ranch RV Resort was named as No. 6 in USA Today’s 10Best Readers’ Choice Awards 2020.
The prestigious travel award was reader-selected and given to the ten most highly rated RV resorts in America. Winners were chosen based on their outstanding amenities and facilities, beautiful scenery and access to the country’s most interesting places.
“This is an exciting milestone for Verde Ranch RV Resort,” said Mike Harrison, Vice President of Operations at Contemporary Resorts and Residences. “To be considered one of the top ten RV resorts in America by such an esteemed publication is an honor. We celebrate this win with our staff, loyal guests and the Verde Valley community.”
Award winners can we found on USA Today 10Best and are as follows:
- Mountain Valley RV Resort – Heber City, Utah
- Palisade Basecamp – Palisade, Colorado
- Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground – Orlando, Florida
- Lake George RV Park – Lake George, New York
- Las Vegas Motorcoach Resort – Las Vegas, Nevada
- Verde Ranch RV Resort – Camp Verde, Arizona
- Alsatian RV Resort – San Antonio, Texas
- Bluewater Key RV Resort – Key West, Florida
- Angel Fire RV Resort – Angel Fire, New Mexico
- Normandy Farms Campground – Foxboro, Massachusetts
USA Today’s 10Best Readers’ Choice award is the second national award given to Verde Ranch RV Resort this year. In August, it was named to the 50 Best Luxury RV Parks in the United States by Outdoorsy.
The all-ages resort, which opened summer 2019, is located off Highway 260 in Camp Verde, Arizona. It offers guests access to 398 full-service RV sites and 16 vacation cottages. On the property, visitors enjoy upscale amenities like a pool, splash pad, two hot tubs, firepit, fitness center, business center and meeting room, laundry and shower facilities, convenience store, pet area, playground and pickleball courts. The entertainment-loaded clubhouse offers a bar top and entertaining space, as well as shuffleboard, big screen TVs, pool table and double-sided fireplace. Guests also have access to walking trails and river recreation.
Verde Ranch RV Resort, centrally located between Phoenix and Flagstaff, provides ready access to iconic Western destinations from the Verde Valley’s red rock countryside to the Grand Canyon, the Montezuma Castle National Monument and Sedona.